On Oct 9, 2009, at 2:06 AM, mike wrote:
> FUD has nothing to do with it.  You simply think Google is lying and others
> think Apple is.  Looking at who has a reason to lie, it's not hard to take
> google's side in this.  Apple's only defense has been we didn't really deny
> google voice after we denied it.

Maybe we think nobody is lying. Maybe we think you see everything as
controversial even when it isn't. The parties are looking at the same
thing from a different perspective and consequently don't see exactly
the same thing. This is normal. Fortunately, little by little it looks
like they are working things things out.