There are hundreds of log files and none of them are short. Do you have any idea which log files would be best for the symptoms I described?

   * Across the board printing failure (memory error reported)
   * Adobe Photoshop / Bridge painfully slow to launch and requesting
     re-install but Lightroom launches easily
   * Word painfully slow to launch.
   * Disk Warrior won't launch at all from the HD.

db