>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List [mailto:computerguy...@listserv.aol.com]
On Behalf Of Rev. Stewart Marshall
Sent: 10/22/2009 12:15 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Windows 7 the question...

Yes it does work, but you must have two computers up and running to
make it happen.

Also it is a one off purchase.  Every time you go to use it, it is a
new license.

Very expensive.

I  bought it to move the church computer and  it does work well.

But like I said can get expensive and you need to have two machines
up and working.

Stewart

At 11:04 AM 10/22/2009, you wrote:
>To do it, go to Laplink.com and buy their PCMover product.  It's about 30
>bucks and seems to work flawlessly. I have not tried, but was told by a
>friend, that it did XP 32 bit to Vista 64 bit.  THAT is worth it all by
>itself. (Which means you can use it to go from Vista 32 to 7 64- which
>cannot be done otherwise!)
>
>Eschew Obfuscation
>
>This is a reply from:
>Roy A. Ackerman, Ph.D., E.A.