On Nov 1, 2009, at 1:20 AM, Marcio wrote:
I have asked and I repeat... what is a better alternative today? Or at least comparable?... And mind you I do use web mail too...

Can't say because our EFBs have not articulated any serious reasons for sticking with Eudora.

I resisted switching away from my Claris Emailer to such an extent that I kept an old OS 9 configuration running for over 5 years just so I could keep my Emailer. I found the transition to Apple Mail to be fairly painless and now very much appreciate the newer email features that I get from a more modern program.