On Nov 18, 2009, at 6:07 AM, Rich Schinnell wrote:
Tom, Whatever gave you the notion that I was recommending NetSol for his
site.  I gave him the url for the Whois where he could figure out the
information necessary for him to move or whatever he wanted to do with
his domain.

It is no wonder many people get disgusted with your negative comments.

Rich, you bring your negativity with you. Nowhere in my post did I write anything critical about your post.