After yet another disaster with my mailing list because of a problem that ez webhost had, rather than something I initiated, I took Tom's advice and signed on with 1and1.com despite the fact that my ez webhost account runs through May 2010. 1and1 has been incredibly helpful. I was on the phone doing set-up for about 2 hours with them last night. The gal who helped me (from the Philippines, no less) was polite, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful. We uploaded all my web files to the site and set-up 2 mailing lists in that time. I'm really looking forward to working with them. Having telephone support is making my life much, much easier! I'm very grateful for having been pointed in 1and1.com's direction. It looks like they will really make my life and internet interaction easier.

Mical Wimoth Carton
chrper...@aol.com