From: tjpa <t...@tjpa.com>
Sent: Nov 18, 2009 3:56 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] How do I renew my domain?

On Nov 16, 2009, at 10:24 PM, Marcio wrote:
How do I make sure to renew the domain for another year? I can´t find my way going Google. Where do I go so that they don´t take me off?
This is a good lesson in making sure you know who your registrar really is. If one party hands you off to another party it can get mighty hard to determine who is responsible. Blogger says...

"You can buy a domain from the Settings | Publishing tab,. Just select the Custom Domain option, enter the domain name you'd like and click Check Availability. This will take you to the Google Apps domain purchase website, which will let you know if the domain is available and proceed with the registration if it is. Finally, you'll go to Google Checkout where you'll make your payment. Your domain is registered with one of our registration partners, either eNom or GoDaddy."