On Nov 25, 2009, at 12:08 AM, mike wrote:
Well it's not a dirty trick, friend of mine on irc said it was unethical. It's not either, it's paying for a job to get done. But as I said, they are
just screwing users in the end.

I figured your moral sense would not be up to perceiving that it is unethical. I say it is worse than unethical, I strongly suspect it is criminal. It is time we stop merely fining corporations that do such things and identify specific individuals to imprison.