I don't know where you got that, but you cannot have a business unless you are making a profit.

There is a difference between making a profit ethically and making a profit unethically.

I think that is the real difference. Unless you feel businesses should not make a profit?

I happen to be in a business that deals with ethics and morality, and I can tell you they are not much better than anyone else in that area.

But I go back to my original question. Do you feel that a business has a right/better yet has a need to make a profit?

Stewart