On Dec 4, 2009, at 9:52 PM, Roger D. Parish wrote:
Where you can find yourself buying home-made copies, complete with cover art on the disc. That's what I encountered when buying 10.4 on eBay. I had to install a DVD burner on my G4 in order to read the damned thing (the regular DVD reader wouldn't handle a home-burnt DVD).

I have had very little trouble with eBay purchases. The problems I did have were caused by the seller's lack of knowledge and I had no trouble getting my money back. Most people are terribly honest.

With all the Bush-era spying apparatus still in place one would hope that the police could at least use it to track down the persistent crooks. They even have a good excuse to use it since recent Internet scams have been found to be funding terrorists.