so far all is good, except vendor failed to give the 2gb microSDhc card
which came with software, but on a website I found the installer it had and
put it on ...included motonav but I am having trouble getting destinator
maps recognized on it even using the patcher...gps works fine with
google/bing but I want the full talking gps ...I will prevail !!

--
This is the end
Beautiful friend