Part of the problem is how MS approaches touting the features.  Part of it
is haters who see 'windows 7 boots faster than vista' as not that 7 is
faster but that vista is crap.  Shockingly they don't look at Apple's
advertising the same way, some will never satisfy, better to just ignore
them, nod and smile when they start popping off.  Computers aren't tools to
use to get a job done to them, they are the alpha and omega, it is part of
how they define themselves.