On Dec 12, 2009, at 1:20 AM, Marcio wrote:
Many, many thanks... I will try this again carefully to see if I get there. You know it is the first time I have done this. I am writing papewrs in my blog and I started this with google. Will let you know what will come out of this attempt following your advice.

Also note that your domain and your blog are two different things. Even if you lost your domain registration, your blog would still be there. You would just lose access via a URL that used the domain name. You would still have to access it via a blogger.com/something URL.