On 12/16/2009 1:05 AM, Reid Katan wrote:
Have you tried Safe Mode? Like Mike said, there should be an option to step through the boot. Just keep on stepping until it stops on you. That should narrow it down.

I will definitely give that a go.

Is there a bug in XP SP2?

'Fraid I can't help you there. After all this time, I'd think it was pretty stable.

Can you back out of the SP updates? and if you do, will it return you to normal?

I asked about SP2 having a bug, because it was a curiosity. Yet, Not a definite idea to my problem.

I thought about trying to back out of SP2. But, I just re-installed SP1, without losing anything.