I dunno, sorry. But I feel your pain. My Kodak scanner doesn't work in
Win7 x64, and there's nothing on their site for Win7 yet. Tech support
is all too happy to have me move cables around and reboot, but have to
admit they don't yet have Win7 certified software. As we speak, I'm
supposed to call them back for yet another round of what seems
completely wasted effort.

Anyway, I "solved" the issue by installing the free VMWare player with
a barebones WinXP install. I scan once a day by running my virtual
WinXP where the scanner works fine. A shared folder gets emptied
before I close the VM. But I don't see this as a great solution for
something you would use a lot like an AIO.