On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 8:39 PM, t.piwowar <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> Don't give me crap when you don't know what you are talking about. Running
> PowerPC code on an Intel processor is a complex task with many pitfalls.

  Whether it was your intention or not, it appeared as though you were
admonishing the gentleman for not having the latest version of
Photoshop.  One of the three sentences you wrote referencing his
problem was pointing him in the direction of Photoshop version 11 by
asking him why he is using "such old versions."  That was no help to
his situation.  Does Photoshop 11 even come in a PPC flavor?

  Whatever version he had been running had been working just fine
until something suddenly happened.  There was no need to even hint the
he could be a dim bulb for not having the latest offering from Adobe.

  Steve