Wow, bringing back memories now. My first SLR was (I think it was
called) a Practica. It had the screw mount interchangeable lenses. Talk about
impractical. But damn near indestructible. Much like my Nikon F3 was. You could
throw those cameras across the room, pick them up and they'd still work just
fine.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia