it. A waiter/waitress had to do that.  And it looks like they have
not progressed much.

Rich

At 08:36 PM 1/27/2010, you wrote:
Date:    Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:32:24 -0800
From:    Jeff Miles <jmile...@charter.net>

Speaking to the negative drug test result. I'm still on the side that cell phone or other similar electronic devices used while driving should be charged with the same harshness as DUI. If someone is killed due to the use, it should also be charged the same as killing while under the influence. I think they call it here in Washington State, vehicular manslaughter. While I agree we can't regulate stupidity, we can regulate actions stemming from that stupidity. However, I have to admit, the DUI laws in Washington state have gone totally wacky. We have instances of people charged with DUI while on bicycles. Others charged with DUI while asleep in their parked cars because they had their keys with them and were considered "in physical control of the vehicle", even though it was stopped, parked and off. I think Washington state is striving for a return of those blue laws, or where they called dry laws. I don't remember.
Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net