Related:  VLC is seamless in allowing region code free DVD playback.

--- On Fri, 2/5/10, b_s-wilk <b1sun...@yahoo.es> wrote:

From: b_s-wilk <b1sun...@yahoo.es>
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] print simple list of albums with artist name without
folderol !! ...sheesh!
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 11:07 PM

> I have xphomesp3 and wmp10 and would like to print a simple list of albums
> and artist name without folderol .sheesh!  I put on winter 2003 fun pack
> which contains media exporter which neatly does it but lists every song and
> every track and belches forth 114 pages to print .all I want is 1 or 2 page
> list with album name and artist .is that too much to ask ??
> .sonya-henny's-toutou !!  .that billgates must be laughin'

VLC can export a simple playlist as HTML or XML. iTunes exports a little more
detailed playlist, depending on the columns that are visible in that list. You
can import the data from audio files into VLC and iTunes without moving or
copying the files. Mac or Windows should let you drag and drop the files into
the Music library for playlist export or for printing.

In the iTunes dialog box you can choose to print any of these:
    - CD jewel box insert [8 styles]
    - song list with 4 sorting choices
    - album list [by album or song name]

When you're done and you want to use your original media player, simply sort
the main Music Library by date and delete the entries [without deleting the
files from your drive]. It's easier than it sounds. I assume that the Windows
version of iTunes also has the same choices as my Mac version.

Betty