This could be google's big weakness...a fragmented os distribution.  We are
going to have phones floating around with 1.5, 1.6....2.0 etc.  Some with
multitouch, some not...although all of them are capable.  I know sprint is
going to offer the 2.1 update when it's cooked, but will verizon?  Who
knows.