I operate in both worlds and it gets hairy sometimes remembering which does which, which way.

The other week, I was called to one of my members to fix his computer screen and he was running Win-ME!

The joys of upgrading.

Stewart

At 10:31 AM 2/18/2010, you wrote:
I'm interested too, I would dread at this time to go back to XP from 7.