On Feb 25, 2010, at 10:36 AM, phartz...@gmail.com wrote:
Sounds lIke a case could be made not to implement any expansion of
internet access, and even to curtail, limit or eliminate a lot of what
already exists.  I'd have to think that were any evidence to come to
light that a cyber attack was occurring, that internet access would be
shut down for all but "necessary" systems.

Sound's like today's conservative mantra: don't fix healthcare, dismantle it. So I suppose a true conservative would eschew TCP/IP for good old reliable smoke signals.