On Feb 27, 2010, at 2:40 PM, Marcio wrote:
I want to go back to create web pages. I used to work with Netscape Composer. Is there a place where I can find it? If not, which program I should use? I have WS_FS Pro.

Composer is part of this FireFox project...
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

Alternatively, Google Sites is a free and easy way to create and share webpages.
https://www.google.com/sites

Or for a fully hosted, completely managed environment for creating and maintaining a website, blog or portfolio. $8/month
http://www.squarespace.com/