Quoting mike <xha...@gmail.com>:

I'm still trying to figure out who said nobody would want one.  Everyone
knows the apple sheeple ordered two the moment pre orders were put up.

That was my thought, too. Most of the "dissenters" were more about "not for me", and, "I don't see it as being that big a deal".

Of course, I'm still waiting for all the Windows 7 hatred that Tom predicted. So far, I'm not really hearing anything. <queue Tom firing up his bot-net to find that one site where somebody's complaining about the color scheme>