My TV is lenco dtv-2421

Description/detail: TFT/LCD DVD combination/screen diagonal: 61 cm/sceen
size: 24 tariff/display format: 16:9/dissolution: 1,920 x of 1,080 pixels/hp
ready/Full hp/integrated devices: DVD player/connections: HDMI, VGA (PC
entrance), SCART, S-video-entrance, component entrance (YUV)/rendition
formats: CD, DVD, VCD, S-VCD, HDCD, MP3, WMA, JPEG/weight: 6.14 kg/power
output: 2 x 3 Watt/screen menu OSD/data sheet indicate

My Laptop is IBM Thinkpad X31

Has USB2 and also has a "monitor connector" on the back (15 pins in 3 rows
of 5 slightly offset) which can be seen here:

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/x31monitcon.gif

I place the x31 in an x3 ultrabase which has a pass-through to another
connector that resembles the one above but they call it a "vga" port.  see
it here:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/Dimitri_P/2007/4-22/pic145q.jpg

so, now, what cable will I need to get to hook my notebook with or without
docking station (It seems the port on my notebook just passes through to the
docking station which "replicates" the ports) .so I can plunk it down next
to my tv and watch a movie from the computer (I have some in various formats
.avi, wmv .many are VGA so they will show nicely).

Thanks!