Just a little fun.

I know the network of tech pundits I usually hear/read expressed
disappointment about courier being scrapped.  Who really knows why, I'm sure
if it was the iPad, MS would never say..and they really didn't say much when
they squashed it so we may never really know.  MS's biggest competitor in
part has always been itself, a cloud version of office isn't competing with
google docs, it's competing with MS office team and they will do whatever
they can to keep office off the cloud even if it means it hurts MS in the
end.  MS needs to grow some and spend some money and get some products out
with something resembling speed.  The day after the released of the first
iPhone after Ballmer removed his foot/ankle/bottom part of his leg from his
mouth he should have been putting a team together for the real next version
of windows mobile.  They seemed to wait years to do so all the while falling
way behind.  Perhaps courier will show up again at a later date, after all
MS was in the tablet business a long time before Apple was..they just
couldn't get it to work.