On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 3:06 PM, tjpa <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> Is this not another example of getting the government off our backs? Who are
> "they" to tell us that we can't be watching porn and cleaning our guns as we
> zoom down the highway at 30 MPH over the speed limit, slowing down only
> while we aim at stop signs for target practice? That would be unAmerican!

  If you are using an Apple mobile device you will not be watching any
porn, at least as far as Apple is concerned.

  By the way, I wonder how long it will be before Apple blocks porn on
their desktop and laptop computers, or will their inability to sell as
many if they do that cause them to refrain from such although they
would probably love to extend their policing role to those platforms
as well.

  Steve