On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 10:46 PM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's next?  Fusion Garage is still promising JooJoo delivery "in a few
> months".  Anybody want to wager on that?  (On a side note, what't up
> with that name?  I can understand changing it from CrunchPad, you
> don't want the word "crunch" associated with breakable electronics,
> but "JooJoo" simultaneously evokes something anti-semitic and bad
> movie theater candy.)
>
> I think that they were aiming at the Urban Dictionaries Definition 3 but
Definition 1 is a bad double meaning.  Definitions 2 and 4 are Crunch pad
related.
1. <http://joojoo.urbanup.com/600438>  joojoo

<http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php?term=joojoo&defid=600438>
karma. bad luck.
it's bad joojoo to speak ill of others.

3. <http://joojoo.urbanup.com/4421039>  joojoo

Joojoo means magic. Often used in conjunction with the word "bad" to refer
to a thing or situation that might bring bad luck or bad karma, but things
can have good joojoo too.
Hey man, don't use that white lighter, that's bad joojoo!

or

Take this ring, its joojoo will protect you.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=joojoo
--
John Duncan Yoyo