Chrome just released another beta that is supposedly faster than anything
previously released.  Haven't tried it yet, I've stopped trying Opera, it
does everything and none too well.  Never really saw the point of Safari,
tried it and it did weird things with tabs taking them out of user control.
FF seems to be the standard at the moment for everyone I know, even mac
users.