On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 2:36 AM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fact is, it was an iPad users problem and iPads are only on AT&T..it didn't
> happen to all their phones on the network, just the iPad.

  That breach of security and privacy was a problem for iPad users and
should not be dismissed as such simply upon the basis that Apple was
not the culprit.  It will probably not be the last of the personal
data breaches either.

  A fellow I know who works for the FAA has to travel all over the
country on business.  He likes his iPhone and iPad, but has to always
take another phone with him on those trips because he cannot depend on
the service provided by AT&T.  His big wish is that he could choose
another service provider.  He does not like the "freedom" of not
having to choose.

  Steve