What revitalized broadband policy?  I haven't seen anything or heard
anything...only read that they are 'planning'.  And from reports the plan is
to get 1mbit to everyone...WOW.  1mbit, hold em back.  You can download the
newest star trek at a resolution big enough for your cell phone....if the
ISP gives you the bandwith.

Tom what is your cap on bandwith?