Is is all a matter of volume. M$ is pounding my computer with a constant
barrage of security updates. It is frequent and the number of updates I may get
in a day is often larger than I wish to count. These are security updates, not
giving me any new features. In contrast Apple will go for months without
needing a security related update. Most of the updates I get from Apple are
actually delivering new features.

Sent from my iPad