If you're using iTunes, you can move the library file to the external
drive, and use it on both machines. Topic for another thread.

Thanks!

I DO use ITunes and I do store my music files on the External drive. So ... are you saying that I could use EITHER machine to sync my IPod? That would be awesome indeed!. I ran out of space on my primary HDD so moved the ITunes library to the external drive.

Could you explain a little more? My IPod is the Nano with the radio. It's just about a year old -- the 4th Generation, I think.

Thanks so much!!
Gail

**   THIS LIST HAS MOVED TO YAHOO    **
**  PLEASE JOIN THE DISCUSSION THERE **