"phartz...@gmail.com" <phartz...@gmail.com> wrote:

  My best friend says that she just endured the worst short airplane
flight in her life.  She was seated next to some jerk of a guy who
wanted to play motion sensor games on his iPad the whole way from
Charlotte to Dulles.  He kept jamming and poking his elbow into her
side and making all manner of guttural noises as he manipulated his
iPad back and forth and to and fro.  She kept complaining and trying
to move away, and he would be more careful for about two minutes until
he once again began to go out of control, under that 'magical' spell.
She was close to calling upon the flight attendant when she realized
that there was only about 15 minutes to go, so she bit her tongue and
a couple of minutes later the guy finally put his little toy away in
preparation for the landing.  She says that the next time someone she
is seated next to on a flight pulls an iPad out she is going to warn
the person off the bat to be careful by retelling her tale of misery.

I belong to a computer user group with a Yahoo group list; been a member long before the list moved to Yahoo. The present "owner" of the list is also the jerk who plays kiddie games [not even challenging or exciting games] on his iPad during our meetings, giggling, with his tongue out [age 46 going on 7]. All he and a few others wants to discuss on the list is iPads and iPhones, not computers, not even iPod Touch.

He "moderated [censored]" me, and one other member last week, blocking our emails when she posted links to contribute aid to victims of the Japanese tsunami and I agreed it was a good idea to provide links. He said it was off-topic [it was labeled off-topic], three others wrote in to complain and start an argument. We were both censored even though neither of us started an argument, and off-topic subjects were never an issue before--they were common.

This is what happens when a fanboi zombie gets to control things: Censorship and Stupidity. Will fix him on Tuesday, then may leave the group. It sucks when a few of jerks ruin a group for everybody.

Idiot fanboi didn't notice that there's a link in red on Yahoo Groups pages for Japan Relief. If he did, he'd probably complain, but we'd be lucky if he left. A**holes abound.

Betty

p.s. Have I flamed anybody on either CGuys list lately who didn't deserve it? :-D

**   THIS LIST HAS MOVED TO YAHOO    **
**  PLEASE JOIN THE DISCUSSION THERE **
**   Info at http://www.cguys.org/   **