Hi I'm trying to create a simple COM server using a simple type library. I've
followed the example to the letter in:
    http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/comtypes/
However I've been unable to create an effective COM server. Although I can run
thorough the example from start to finish without a hitch when I try and connect
to the server using something other then Python I get the following two errors:
    1) Runtime Error! ... R6032 (An application has made an attempt to load the
C runtime library incorrectly.)
    2) Run-time error '-2147221164 (0x8007045a)'
          This number means it failed to load the DLL

I get the same error when I try and open the server from OLEVIEW.

I'm using Python2.6.

Any help is much appreciated thanks,
Pev