Hi,

I'm trying to use multiple instances of Excel with comtypes.  Ideally I would
like to:
 - iterate over all active instances of Excel
 - get a Workbook using its (prior) known name (the Workbook would have been
opened in one of the excel instances).

Unfortunately CreateObject creates a new instance of Excel and GetActiveObject
returns the first instance of Excel, which invariably does not have the
required workbook.

My searches for a solution came up with BindToMoniker which will allow me to
get a workbook (solves the second problem) but I cannot figure out how to get
that to work in comtypes.

Please help.

David