'u' in array.array('u',obj) i thick it just mean unicode character, so i
does not work.

circle is a object in AutoCAD, and it will show in the AutoCAD, just a
normal object like 'line','polyline' and so on:
http://www.kxcad.net/autodesk/autocad/AutoCAD_ActiveX_and_VBA_Reference/idh_circle_object.htm

i thick it is extends from IDispath, and I found these at
comtypes.automation(Line 795):

# These are not yet implemented:
##    POINTER(IUnknown): VT_UNKNOWN,
##    POINTER(IDispatch): VT_DISPATCH,