On 2 June 2014 13:43, Chris Farrow <cfar...@enthought.com> wrote:
> I'll look into this as well. In the off chance that we're breaking backwards
> compatibility, then we may have to consider another approach - something
> like try numpy first, and fall back to tuple if that fails.

By the way, the test suite doesn't work for me. Some issues:

1. Needs to be run as admin to register a DLL (otherwise it gives an
obscure "Access is denied" error)
2. Doesn't unregister the DLL when it's done.
3. Lots of errors from numpy not being there (including a lot for
isdatetime64 which may be a numpy issue not sure).

I'll try to get a copy of numpy (I need a wheel so I can install it in
a virtualenv, I think there are some around somewhere) and have
another go.

Paul