Hello Folks,

I’m new on this list and have been working with comtypes lately. My current project is an attempt to implement a Microsoft Remote Desktop Dynamic Virtual Channel in comtypes. here <https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/virtualworld/2007/09/25/dynamic-virtual-channels/> is a relevant article.

I’ve created the following typelib:

import “oaidl.idl”;
import “ocidl.idl”;
import “tsvirtualchannels.idl”;

[
uuid(48E31041-DAFB-49AA-B07E-DEAA06E004B5),
version(1.0),
]
library NVDADVC
{
importlib(“stdole2.tlb”);
[
uuid(AB1924A9-A608-4C5B-A1CD-A5FC020559F1),
helpstring(“TS plugin Class”)
]
coclass NVDADVC
{
[default] interface IWTSPlugin;
};
};

I’ve been able to register the comserver as noted in this <http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/comtypes/server.html> documentation.

Now, I have to implement an Initialize method in which I have to create an IWTSListenerCallback interface and provide a pointer to it. I know how to create an object client side, but how to do this server side? Is the comtypes.client involved in this as well? Is there anyone who can help me out with this?

Kind regards,
Leonard de Ruijter

​

--