On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a few words to thank you all for that great conference, your
> participation, your implication and your kindness together with the
> super local team have made it really something special to me :)
> Hope to see you all next year in Brno!

​Thank you Sophie and the team for making this happens.

I really enjoyed the conference,
had a chance to meet, talk with wonderful people.

​​

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] (in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng, グェン ヒュン ウー, 阮武興)

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not
limited to Linux Users' Groups, Free and Open Sources forums, mailing
lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not* the opinion of my
employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.