Hi,

> Also, I was thinking to create the librewoman community to encourage
> women to get involved in the project. :)

I can't say I haven't played with that idea myself, but ...

During those 12 years I've been involved with FLOSS (yes, I'm old :)), I've
seen various *-women groups rise and fall -- mostly into memory hole. Few of
them survived more than couple of years.

Such a group might be a good platform for women that already are part of the
project to bond over ... uhm, all things only women in tech, even more so
FLOSS can bond over :) but it hardly ever helps to get more women (from
outside) involved.

For that, it is absolutely essential to have a very good mentoring scheme in
place ... and we're getting there, but not quite yet.

For example in Debian project, Debian Women group are (some kinda) patrons of
their mentoring program. [1] I'd like to get some more feedback, though,
before pushing that idea through ...

B .oO

[1] https://www.debian.org/women/mentoring