Hi,
it's possible to buy RegioJet ticket from bus driver/steward but it's very
popular bus line and as preferred way is online, it's very likely all seats
will be sold out. So I *strongly* recommend you buying ticket online, make
sure to buy it from the official web https://bustickets.regiojet.com/?0. If
you have any troubles buying it online, let me know and I can help you.

Jaroslav