Keep in mind that visiting Punkva Cave in summer requires 2-3 weeks
advance booking.

But Catherine’s Cave admission tickets may be available on the spot.

Besides Macocha I'd recommend a Babí lom hike:

http://www.jizni-morava.cz/en/object/35387-the-babi-lom-nature-reserves-near-lelekovice

Which is reachable by bus and offers quite scenic view on the surroundings.