http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Re: Voices
           From: Steven Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: Nasalized fricatives ...
           From: Andreas Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Re: Voices
           From: Christian Thalmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: Voices
           From: Henrik Theiling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. Re: Voices
           From: Henrik Theiling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: Calendar Systems
           From: Carsten Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. Re: Loss of Syllables
           From: Carsten Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: Calendar Systems
           From: scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      9. Re: applicative (again) (was:    Re: Voices)
           From: Roger Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     10. Re: Calendar Systems
           From: Roger Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     11. Re: Voices
           From: Steven Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     12. Re: Nasalized fricatives ...
           From: Benct Philip Jonsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     13. Re: Calendar Systems
           From: "Ph. D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     14. Re: Nasalized fricatives ...
           From: Andreas Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     15. Re: Voices
           From: Henrik Theiling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     16. Re: ??    Re: a "natural language" ?
           From: Rodlox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     17. Re: [NATLANG] Amharic and Irish help
           From: "Mark J. Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     18. Re: Pater Noster (purely linguistically)