http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. OT: German reputation
           From: Yann Kiraly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: OT: German reputation
           From: azathoth500 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. [Somewhat OT] RE: German reputation
           From: Shaul Vardi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: OT: German reputation
           From: # 1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. Re: fortis vs lenis (was Re: German style orthography)
           From: "J. 'Mach' Wust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: USAGE: Vowel recordings
           From: Roger Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. Re: OT: German reputation
           From: Yann Kiraly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: Conlanging with Dick and Jane
           From: Gary Shannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      9. Re: OT: German reputation
           From: # 1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     10. Re: OT: German reputation
           From: Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     11. Re: Reading old Greek (was: kudos (was: most looked-up words))
           From: Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     12. Re: OT: German reputation
           From: "J. 'Mach' Wust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     13. Re: OT: FW: Notice of Revocation of Independence