http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Re: THEORY: French and polypersonalism (was: THEORY: Ergativity and
polypersonalism)
           From: "J. 'Mach' Wust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: CXS to IPA-UTF8-converter?
           From: Arthaey Angosii <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Re: THEORY: Ergativity and polypersonalism
           From: Isaac Penzev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: THEORY: French  and polypersonalism (was: THEORY: Ergativity and
          polypersonalism)
           From: Isaac Penzev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. mu for [N] (was: Koryak Vowel harmony)
           From: Isaac Penzev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: mu for [N] (was: Koryak Vowel harmony)
           From: Andreas Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. Re: THEORY: French and polypersonalism (was: THEORY: Ergativity and
polypersonalism)
           From: # 1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: mu for [N] (was: Koryak Vowel harmony)