1.1. Re: "How do you say X (in LANGUAGE)?"
    From: Juanma Barranquero
1.2. Re: "How do you say X (in LANGUAGE)?"
    From: Juanma Barranquero

2a. Re: [THEORY] What did proto-language speakers look like?
    From: George Corley

3a. Re: Is Esperanto Indo-European?
    From: Douglas Koller
3b. Re: Is Esperanto Indo-European?
    From: H. S. Teoh
3c. Re: Is Esperanto Indo-European?
    From: J. 'Mach' Wust
3d. Re: Is Esperanto Indo-European?
    From: H. S. Teoh
3e. Re: Is Esperanto Indo-European?
    From: James Kane
3f. Re: Is Esperanto Indo-European?
    From: Rebecca Bettencourt
3g. Re: Is Esperanto Indo-European?
    From: James Kane
3h. Re: Is Esperanto Indo-European?
    From: Leonardo Castro
3i. Re: Is Esperanto Indo-European?
    From: Roger Mills

4a. Re: What English text would maximally highlight accents?