1.1. Re: Most phonetically beautiful sentence in a natlang
    From: Roger Mills
1.2. Re: Most phonetically beautiful sentence in a natlang
    From: H. S. Teoh
1.3. Re: Most phonetically beautiful sentence in a natlang
    From: Leonardo Castro

2a. Periphrastic Verbs
    From: Anthony Miles
2b. Re: Periphrastic Verbs
    From: Roger Mills

3a. Colloquial French resources
    From: Aidan Grey
3b. Re: Colloquial French resources
    From: Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
3c. Re: Colloquial French resources
    From: Eugene Oh
3d. Re: Colloquial French resources
    From: Leonardo Castro

1.1. Re: Most phonetically beautiful sentence in a natlang
    Posted by: "Roger Mills" romi...@yahoo.com
    Date: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:49 am ((PDT))

Somewhere in my ancient research I read of a tribal language in Indonesia where
the men  pronounced the /s/ phoneme as [s]. while the women used [h]. I don't
think that would lead to too much confusion.

Robin Lakoff, years ago, and Deborah Tannen (IIRC) have pointed out different
intonation patterns for women in Amer.English.