This should generate interesting Rooker-Feldman doctrine; at least some
circuits might regard even third party claims seeking relief incompatible
with a state court decision as barred.  See Kamilewicz v BancBoston.  Any
decision that limits or confines Rooker-Feldman would benefit all of us.

Michael R. Masinter                     3305 College Avenue
Nova Southeastern University            Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33314
Shepard Broad Law Center                (954) 262-6151
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Chair, ACLU of Florida Legal Panel