I received an e-mail last night purporting to be a document from Citibank.  It appears to be fraudulent, and the attachment may contain a virus that may have been forwarded to everyone in my mailbox -- possibly including you.  If you receive this false Citibank e-mail, do *not* open the attachment.  (I don't have any idea -- nor does Citibank, yet -- what, if anything, the attachment virus does.)  Also, you might want to forward the scam e-mail (not this one) to Citibank's tech folks who are dealing with it, at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone.

Marty Lederman